Arden Fair is proud to be a community partner. We strive to meet community challenges through a combination of employee volunteerism, financial support, in-kind donations and partnerships with non-profit organizations which have missions consistent with our vision and values.
Arden Fair supports our community in many ways, including:
- Collecting thousands of holiday gifts for families through its Angel Tree benefiting the Salvation Army.
- Partnering with Susan G. Komen to donate the location and necessary equipment for registering over 22,000 participants for Race for the Cure, resulting in raising over $1.5 million.
- Providing a healthy environment and quarterly events focusing on important health-related topics for local residents participating in Arden Fair’s Inside Track mall walking program.
- Thousands of dollars in gift card donations to local programs, including Make-A-Wish, The American Heart Association, Race for the Cure, The Crocker Art Museum and many local school programs.
- Arden Fair employees actively volunteer through classroom tutoring and a playground supervision program at DW Babcock, a local elementary school.
- In-kind donation of space to local performance organizations such as the Sacramento Youth Symphony, The Sacramento Ballet and school choirs and orchestras.
Each year, Arden fair contributes to a diverse group of organizations. Hundreds of requests are made each year. Donation recipients may include educational programs, health causes, youth programs, performing arts and many more. Each request is reviewed carefully. However, not all requests can be granted.